As the demands of the 21st-century surge, a lot of companies have decided to shift their workforce to robots. However, this move to improve efficiency and service has been seen as creating a threat to the future need for a human workforce.
People are afraid that employing robots and Artificial Intelligence (AI) would kill the need for jobs, making robots a serious threat to the economy. Some of the fields that are now primarily run by automation include farming, surgical, factory, and security. However, despite the advancement of robotics technology, there is much to be done for robots to be on par with humans. One example of a task that cannot be performed by robots is writing. Robots can never craft a good article, since they lack communication and empathy towards readers.
6 Steps to Writing Good Articles That Only Humans Can Write
- Selecting a Topic. To write a readable article, you must know the pulse of your audience. In other words, you need to do research. You also need to streamline your topic to make it more specific and catch the attention of readers. These are important steps that only humans can perform.
- Identifying the Needs of the Reader. Another essential step in crafting a good article is the need to understand the desires of the audience. As a writer, you need to put yourself in the reader’s shoes. Make sure that your article answers all the probable queries of a specific set of readers.
- Research. This process will make your article reliable. You must do intensive research and back your articles with valid information. To make your write-up grounded in facts, you must include quotes by well-known people, statistics, anecdotes, and references to local events or publications.
- Polish Your Draft. If you want to produce a good article, you must be ready to do several edits. This means that you must re-read your draft several times and incorporate recent and relevant information to make your article more reliable and appealing to readers.
- Be Specific. You also need to double check to make sure you have included all the vital information in your article. If you are writing a ow-To article, make sure that all the steps are written in a clear and concise manner.
- Read, Revise, Read. Before you publish your article, you must ensure that it is free of all grammatical and contextual errors. You can do this by asking a friend to read through your article or by reading it aloud. Ask your friend if they fully understand the article and to identify any areas that need improving.
These are some of the reasons why robots cannot become intelligent writers. Remember, to write a compelling article you need to use your heart and your mind.
If you want to hone your writing skills and share your words without limits, you can link to different online platforms. Some of them even provide perks and premiums to potential scribes. However, make sure to do your research so that you only collaborate with legitimate platforms.
The Changing Industrial Landscape
The attempt to replace the human workforce started in 1901 with the Industrial Revolution and began the transition towards a machine-operated industry. This move began in Britain and eventually spread to other countries.
The primary reason why companies opted to shift to a robotic workforce was to boost the efficiency of production. American automotive giant, Ransom E. Olds, even said that after utilizing machines, he increased his annual car production hit to 500%. Also, General Motors reported a significant increase in production after employing a robotic arm in the company’s assembly line. China’s Foxconn has also confirmed that robots have replaced one million of their workers, increasing efficiency and service consistency.
But despite the better results backed with robots, the critical issues regarding a mechanised workforce still linger. Experts believe that while robots finish the job fast, this does not mean that they can replace humans.
Top 7 Jobs That Will Soon Be Conquered By Robots
- Data Entry
- Tax Filing Assistant
- Freight and Cargo Personnel
- Sewer maintenance
- Insurance Specialist
Indeed, robots can be beneficial in many ways. However, in the midst of technological advancement, we must not forget to value human efforts. Always remember, unlike robots, the human brain knows no limits.