Looking to learn more about the vibrant team that makes Adroit happen? You’ve come to the right place!
First off: please visit our Staff Masthead page to learn more about our staff.
Furthermore, we recommend familiarizing yourself with the journal by visiting our About page, and perhaps also an issue or two.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY TO ONE OR MORE ROLES!
We look forward to hearing from you.
Digital Communications Manager
Start Date: ASAP.
The Adroit Journal, an internationally-recognized literary and arts nonprofit organization that publishes poetry, prose, and art, is seeking a Digital Communications Manager to join its team. The ideal candidate will have experience with marketing and communications, specifically within literary arts organizations, publications, and/or presses. The Digital Communications Manager will work closely with the Director of Marketing to manage Adroit’s email marketing strategy and event calendar.
- Manage Adroit’s email marketing strategy, including updating contact lists, designing/updating email templates, and building out and organizing email campaigns
- Coordinate and organize Adroit’s calendar of events, including issue releases, virtual readings, programs and awards, fundraising, and more
- Assist with virtual event planning and administrative functions to ensure successful readings and events
- Maintain communication with Adroit’s team to ensure consistency and quality in all digital communications
- Experience with marketing and communications
- Experience with other literary arts organizations, publications, and/or presses
- Experience with email marketing platforms, Canva, Eventbrite, and Zoom
We are fully open to all readers and writers. At this time, we are not open to staff readers of other internationally-staffed unaffiliated literary journals. Publications that consider solely campus work, or work with specific geographic eligibility requirements, do not apply to this restriction.
As we seek to fill open positions sooner rather than later, we consider applications on a rolling basis.
***Unless otherwise specified, all positions are remote in nature & have a start-date of ASAP.***
Click Here to Begin Your Application!
*Note: You may apply for more than one position with similar or identical Adroit statements if you feel the statement discusses experience, engagement, and enthusiasm in the realms of both roles.
*At this time, all roles are volunteer-based unless otherwise stated.
Please feel free to ask questions or inquire for more information via our “Contact” tab in the navigation menu above. Thank you for your interest!